So I’m trying To follow this..first there’s the delivery man…then he’s gone..supposedly delivering…but what is he delivering?..then Big Dave seems to have taken his place…is Dave the delivery guy?..or is the delivery guy still in the mix?..and where did the Chevy go?….and is the orange truck Dave’s or the delivery guys….and if the delivery guy is Dave..why did he move away from the Chevy?..this is very confusing….we need a explanation…

So I’m trying To follow this..first there’s the delivery man…then he’s gone..supposedly delivering…but what is he delivering?..then Big Dave seems to have taken his place…is Dave the delivery guy?..or is the delivery guy still in the mix?..and where did the Chevy go?….and is the orange truck Dave’s or the delivery guys….and if the delivery guy is Dave..why did he move away from the Chevy?..this is very confusing….we need a explanation…
Needs more alcohol, but is it fuel injected , the Delivery guy missed my place ,Yes I know your the ford guy , mines the Orange one

Dave