Welcome to the site. Pitch in and ask and tell stuff. What part of BC are you from?
cheers

keith

Welcome to the forum, don't be shy as far as I know none of us bite! Chime on in, to start things off how about a photo of your ride? Or any projects you have?

Welcome! LOVE SW's & Deliveries!! Once you get settled in, we will never complain about too many pics:)

James

Welcome in; ‘they all’ like pictures…I find them a bit heavy for my slack-azz, makes me feel insufficient! Lol
What part of this big ol rock are you from? You driving your ‘57 or is this one a project?
We are in the Red Deer area and enjoy driving our hot rod out and around to pass a nice afternoon or evening.
Cheers,
Greg

Welcome to the site here from Summerland. Good to have another participant.

Always a big howdy from the stampede city...Calgary.

Yup, we like pics if you haven't noticed the requests.

Not really new I finally found my money pit
1952 Ford F1 P/U
3.5 inch chop , lowered, 440 Mopar with 727 3 speed auto, Camero front clip , chev 12 bolt rear end 355 ratio
I still haven't hammered the throttle there's a ton off power
Now I have to figure out pictures
Dave

Just got the golf course in upper Summerland put to bed when we got a foot of the heavy wet stuff Thursday night. But only a couple inches in lower parts, which was all gone by Saturday. So we BBQ'd steaks at the Curling Club outside yesterday in clear weather and now it's snowing again.

Beautiful day yesterday, got to take the truck for a cruise then bam snow today