Mailing Address Request: Supporting Members

Admin

Administrator
Supporting Members: I'd appreciate it if you would send me your mailing address. There are two ways:

1. You can email me using the "Contact Us" button in the black menu bar at the bottom right of each page.

OR

2. HERE

Thanks.

Last edited:
button wont work for me. i get and error notice.
i will try later.
** Update: Frank made a suggestion when I PM'd him that worked (y) . See post #22 for his solution if you are also having issues .

Last edited:
I heard that the latest LOTTO MAX single winner was in Ontario so I think Frank won & is sending all of us $100k by registered mail!
AL. Man you have to change your medication, those prescriptions that you are on are really freaking you out. :oops:

mission complete, unless it is the cut from your lottery win.....I have a separate address for that ;)

"hope I'm doing this right"

EDIT by Admin: Got it Al. Thanks...........Frank

Last edited by a moderator:
Stovbolt, if you click on the "contact us" at the bottom of the page it will go directly to Frank, without us seeing your address. You can edit your reply and delete to hide your address so Old Ray doesn't send his letter bombs to you ..:p

Stovbolt, if you click on the "contact us" at the bottom of the page it will go directly to Frank, without us seeing your address. You can edit your reply and delete to hide your address so Old Ray doesn't send his letter bombs to you ..:p
Thanks Lee. I took care of it.