I am a newbie again

Welcome in...nice Toy box.
Love the F-1. Such a tiny picture I loose a bit expanding it...what did you do for the visor??? I am working on something similar currently for my Dad’s ‘46.
Greg
sorry for the delay with this but i have been busy trying to get a house built. i can't honestly answer where the visor came from as i inherited the truck from a very good friend who passed with the C-Shit about 6-7yrs ago and the visor was on it. i was partially involved with the power train and suspension transformation before Bill left to go back home to the east coast for the remainder of his days. he had the visor and painted done down there but i am quite sure they are available aftermarket and it wouldn't be rocket science for the install. it is a glass visor obviously made for that model.

Thank you for the reply...no worries on the ‘delay’, life schedules take up way more of the “time” I thought I could use to play cars in the shop often!!!
I assumed it was glass as it the form is quite slick. There was some hope that it was metal and handmade...give me hope that this one I am working on will come together to look that good.
There are not many that look good (to me) on those trucks, that unit you have there is excellent.
Thanks for taking the time to share.
Greg