May be an image of 8 people and text.jpeg
    60.9 KB · Views: 53
  • May be an image of 4 people and text.jpeg
    May be an image of 4 people and text.jpeg
    103.8 KB · Views: 45
  • May be an image of text.jpeg
    May be an image of text.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 51
Do a Google search of Hanley Dawson Chevrolet and Cadillac. Quite the company in their day.
Warren

As a bodyman by trade the last Willys made me shudder with the thought of all the chipped panel edges on that nice paint from that amount of twist .

Took this in 2012 at Mission, driver was in his late 70s. Drove on and off the ferries to the track from the Island. Did all his wrenching to be track ready then reversed it all to go home. My excuses were kinda shot after seeing that! Bill Friend, there are better vids of him on the Tube.

As a bodyman by trade the last Willys made me shudder with the thought of all the chipped panel edges on that nice paint from that amount of twist .
As a racer you get over that,,haha

Maybe this is what is might by that “ flex” badging they are putting on the cars…

click to enalrge
that's got to be hard on the front end and chassis.

Attachments

• May be an image of 1 person and text.jpeg
    May be an image of 1 person and text.jpeg
    53.9 KB · Views: 42
I have met and talked with the couple that have that truck and they are the nicest little old couple.
Warren

click to enalrge

Attachments

• May be an image of 6 people and car.jpeg
    May be an image of 6 people and car.jpeg
    142.9 KB · Views: 32