Daily pics

got_an_anglia

I figured we all like pics so much that we start a thread on the mater where we can go and get our fix of sweet azz autos. this little treo was at ceasars palace in vegas when i was there a couple of years ago only $130,000 a pop built by boyd
cdjpg044.jpg

Last edited:
New trailer pics

I thought I would share some pics of the New(old trlr) Hope is to paint the top of the trailer to match the car! I do not think I have posted a picture of the rod with the new rims and tires, .SO HERE THEY ARE!

311575307.jpg

311256182.jpg

311580860.jpg

311575474.jpg

Last edited:
Admin... Frank ... :D You out there??

<<< Click for a better view...

Shot this pic in Uxbridge 2005. Well before I made it onto this site. Just happened to be at a bowling turney for one of my kids. drove by and drop the wife and kid of at the alley and came back to view the cars.

Hey Techhead, you're full of surprises. That was the first decent run that I had the car on. And, it was super stinking hot that day if I recall correctly. Thanks for posting that.

J.J., :) I REALLY like how you use that white 's t u f f' for accents. :p :p :p

Splashin some O.J. on that 'Trill woulda got ya a better trailer all way round,, LOL!!!!! ...an cheaper too.

OK, here's some pix from the 2007 Merritt show & shine.......................

IMGP1577.jpg

IMGP1576.jpg

^This is a hand built Henway^

IMGP1572.jpg

^Some on here should recognize the last picture.....eh^

IMGP1582.jpg

^Here's our own "Jethro's" long roof^

Carl

This little Chevy is just too cool!:cool:

This car was built by N2A motors (No Two Alike). Cost is $40,000 over the cost of a new
Corvette C6 (MSRP $44,000). Unbelievable! The company is planning a production
run of about 100 vehicles. It sits on a Corvette C6 chassis, front styled like a 57 Chevy,
side like a 58, rear like a 59. Hence the designation '789'.

78902-1.jpg
78901.jpg
78903.jpg

Last edited:
Here is a pic of Henry j racing his Henry j at mission a couple of years back. Got pic from horsepowerheaven.com
06otsatjuly28-037.jpg
Why adjust the rearview big guy? maybe he is checkin his hair out for the finnish line groupies!:D haha!