Article 3 and slideshows

Ahhhh, the memories!!! I don't think I ever been that hot as I was in Swift Current. BUT, you don't sweat, it just evaporates long before it could ever run down your face.
Great job Frank, I'll be looking forward to the rest of the articles

Ahh the memories, I can still see Rochie standing beside the truck giving the instructions and making sure every thing was put back together properly.Thanks to all that help.As usual Frank very well done.

Frank, it looks more like you all ate you way across:p and didn't just drive. Some nice photos,

Thanks, John

thanx crew!!,... nice ta see that the comerroderie was happenin' all the way!! (we did'nt meet up til' k'loops) but it sure makes ya feel ya were there! drifter an' homer got fixed an' back on the road,.... an' that one shot,...... gawd i'm glad fordnutz did'nt burn his tummy!!!...... great visit!!.......

Ahhhhh the memories...... Swift Current, my alternator gave up, no top, soaked my sweatshirt in water and Jamie loaded the pockets and hood with ice, and off we went! Jamie, you saved us lad....... and I wouldn't change a thing!!!!
Clarke

Great pix and narrative.

It's funny how you picture in your mind what someone, or everyone you've never met on here would look like, and when you see them, in a photo, you're amazed at how far off your perception was. Perhaps we should start a thread and everyone post a pic of themselves and then the mis-perception would be squelched.

what a great way to start my morning, two cups of coffee and the Canadian rod tour,
I sure enjoyed that Thanks :D

Nice Job Frank..... I think I even regognized a few faces of the "eliminator group" (once upon a time I lived near speedy creek).

Cheers 53chevyply