Show Your Mug

bullet

I was looking through the latest story Frank posted of Tour '07 and was amazed at how far off my perception was about members faces to their usernames. It's always struck me as an odd phenomeon of how we perceive a person we've never met, through telephone correspondence or other form of medium, and what they may look like. In this case, a photo of them through the Rodding Tour. I thought perhaps members may care to participate in showing their mugs to all here, so I'll be the first to showcase myself
( Darrell ) with my lovely wife Barb.

DarrellBarbLawrence.jpg

Last edited:
That's quite the mug shot Fencepost. :D

Not exactly what I was after, but funny just the same.

Ok Were in...this is my wife (Gert) and I a couple of years ago at Hixon...with Cam sittin in the bed of the truck... sore knees and all...
GDinHixon.jpg

Yea,
like you said Bullet, our perceptions are almost allways wrong. I pictured you with long flowing dred knots, my man.
Ok I'll play, this is my lovely wife of 38 years and I in Cozumel last year.
"Still crazy after all these years"

DSCN0340.jpg

So here is my Mug and Mrs.B And yes the wifes name is the same as the boat without the Knotty. That just for me.

knottynora.jpg

Cheers
PeterB

Michele and Kelly

This is a shot of myself and my lovely wife Michele.
I hate to say it,but she is a PTP.
I had to go up to Prince George and bring here back to Kamloops to be home with me.

Kelly

us001.jpg

Guess I didn't turn out too well ..they say behind every good man is a good woman..don't know how to splain why I turned out so bad....:eek: She says it's not her fault ..I was dumb stubborn DOG to house train..any way my honey and I will celebrate or suffer through our 48th year sleepin together this year...............:eek:
PICT0002.jpg
rileycomeshome002.jpg

And one of the boss woman and my GUARD DOG Riley....he's a killer so don't even think of my stuff...takes him about six seconds ta rip your juglar out ..how long does it take you ta git back in yer car????

Last edited:
Alright, here I am sitting in front of my lovely wife, Margo. Her daughter on the left, her son on the right. Daughter's husband on the extreme right and the three grandsons also.

251497994206_0_BG1.jpg

Carl

Well what do ya know. I was right again, I pictured everyone ( the ones I haven't met yet ) way different.

I just have to ask .......... what's Monkey Love ? ;)
I might sound like Tarzan afterwards, but during, it's all Gorilla talk, if ya know what I mean. :D

Thanks for sharing this moment with me.

Last edited: