Show Your Mug

My wife and me

Here it goes, Duffy Lake road a few years back.
100_0030.jpg

Just having a nice drive after the Garden Bay Car show
P1020819.jpg

From our Kelowna trip last summer....Somewhere on the Hwy but who cares as long as we are cruzin!!!
Kelowna2006037.jpg

Here is my 66 Chevelle hope to put more miles on it this summer.
P1020961.jpg

Magoo38:D
hey magoo next time hop that ferrie and come and see us powell river boys!!

Here I am with my 41......I know...........I stopped now.....

b7a5ae2a.jpg

I'm quite tall and slim in person......

Hey Camshaft.....I was at Viva !........I'll look for ya next year......maybe you'll have better luck with the girls !...HAAaaaa!!

DSC01576-1.jpg

Darrell "bullett" ..Just browsing some pages and catching up on stuff..and seen you posted a pic of Di and I..Thankyou for that and for the kind words..makes me eat a bowl of humble pie...after my little rant on you when we changed boards..:eek: can't even remember what it was about now..:eek: all this health stuff has scored my crank and burnt my bearings..Felt good to look back at better times ..seems like we just made that trip east a year ago and we were healthy with no issues and now just a little later the world got upside down..hopefully soon we may starting getting back to trying to get healthy and fit..unfortunatly I had to pretty much sell all my stuff to financially get through all this stuff... the down side to being self employed with no paycheck when not sluggin in the shop..:( Still got my wildcat and the 30 ford 5 window and the 28 roadster...but I doubt I will have the finances to finish them before I run out of time ..so I expect I will be selling them and trying to buy a mostly finished rod project to take my best gal parking .Just wanted to say thanks for keeping me included on the board till I get all this stuff sorted out and get my gal fixed up....I am gratefull to all.....chuk

we allways think of you Chuckie and welcome you here with open arms bud wish you well as well

Hey Paucho, are you going next year to Viva? I'm booked and going again for the 5th time, I sure love that place! Booze, Broads and Hot Rods, couldn't ask for much more!

Darrell "bullett" ..Just browsing some pages and catching up on stuff..and seen you posted a pic of Di and I..Thankyou for that and for the kind words..makes me eat a bowl of humble pie...after my little rant on you when we changed boards..:eek: can't even remember what it was about now..:eek: all this health stuff has scored my crank and burnt my bearings..Felt good to look back at better times ..seems like we just made that trip east a year ago and we were healthy with no issues and now just a little later the world got upside down..hopefully soon we may starting getting back to trying to get healthy and fit..unfortunatly I had to pretty much sell all my stuff to financially get through all this stuff... the down side to being self employed with no paycheck when not sluggin in the shop..:( Still got my wildcat and the 30 ford 5 window and the 28 roadster...but I doubt I will have the finances to finish them before I run out of time ..so I expect I will be selling them and trying to buy a mostly finished rod project to take my best gal parking .Just wanted to say thanks for keeping me included on the board till I get all this stuff sorted out and get my gal fixed up....I am gratefull to all.....chuk

Chuk,
I don't fret the small rants, they're not important enough to remember. We all have different opinions on how some things should be, that's what makes us all unique individual human beings. I've eaten humbly pie on more occasions then I care to remember and I've forgiven, forgotten and gotten on with it. I hope and pray that Diane and you come through this to enjoy those old age rockers on the front stoop. Take care.

Last edited:
Yeah.....I don't get it......I only seem to meet really tall chicks........It's weird..........

That is murphy's law having fun with you........... I am 6'4" tall and when I was single, all I ever met were short girls:rolleyes:

Russ

Hey Paucho, are you going next year to Viva? I'm booked and going again for the 5th time, I sure love that place! Booze, Broads and Hot Rods, couldn't ask for much more!

Yep !.....I wouldn't miss it for the world !.....I'm trying to get my 41 sorted out so it drives like new, and roll down next year with a bunch of guys to represent for "Canada Customs"