41 Willys Pickup

Thanks Fopar and Neil, Gary actually I finished this one last year. it's not happening in real time. lol I sure wish they moved along that quickly! Although this one did move along faster than most as it was in quite good nic and I recycled a lot of parts off the coupe.

For those who may be interested.

I had the idea of Mexican blankets for the interior (this was going to be my rat rod) ,, unfortunately the camera didn't quite capture the true colors,, they look far brighter than the photo does and I thought went very well with the green on the outside.
V2G9csHl.jpg

t6HB7B6l.jpg

The brother in law is a cabinet maker so I got him to make some stakes out of white oak for the box, even used square dowels and room for some signage.
These are made of mdf, was a practice run, the oak will be much nicer.
WMt5JJPl.jpg

That`s it for now... thanks for peekin in..

Final product the little woman's grocery getter..

VIbtYeWl.jpg

0CjOrRul.jpg

KsDRlall.jpg

EgHZvmHl.jpg

x2YLxTQl.jpg

That`s the journey.. thanks for coming along and hope you enjoyed the photos.. once again thanks for peekin in.. :)

Thanks for sharing yet again another build! I wouldn't mind taking that for groceries myself....lol

Very nice Neil!

Enjoyed very much by this guy. Also inspired me to get in the garage and work on stuff.

Thanks for posting your projects, Bash.

Enjoyed very much by this guy. Also inspired me to get in the garage and work on stuff.

Thanks for posting your projects, Bash.

Thank you Scotty good to hear you are getting stuff done.. We all need a kick in the pants from time to time.. lol , and you are welcome... for the posts..

Last edited:
Geez, I have to put on my shades looking at it on the computer, it must be brighter in real life.

good job, well done.

Very cool and so similiar to my son's pick up his has small block Ford and a Tremec 5 speed
9zTYzY3l.jpg
[/IMG]

That truck came out really cool Bash, so now your good wife has a bigger shopping trolley :D, I like the colour to.

Thanks much for the update!
Ive never seen this one, was really great to wonder through the thread.
Great car!!,,,,er truck,,,
Fred