2011 World of Wheels, Winnipeg MB

Hi Bob. Yes, that is your old car. Unfortunately I didn't get the owners name when I was looking at it. I think I was disappointed in the direction it went after the rebuild and didn't want to talk to the guy. :p
It looked alot better as a retro-styled ride.
I can't remember where I found these, but here are two small pics of the car after it was wrecked.
32wreck1.jpg

32wreck2.jpg

Hi Bob. Yes, that is your old car. Unfortunately I didn't get the owners name when I was looking at it. I think I was disappointed in the direction it went after the rebuild and didn't want to talk to the guy. :p
I can't remember where I found these, but here are two small pics of the car after it was wrecked.
32wreck1.jpg

32wreck2.jpg

-I agree its not my style but I am glad its back on the road.

32wreck1.jpg

32wreck2.jpg

The 32 was wrecked about 6 miles north of Winnipeg on highway 9 south of Parkdale road on the curve. I don't know how fast he was going but from what I heard he was going fast. After the investigation nothing became of the rumorsand no charges were laid. The frame was bent, most front end parts were bent or broken. The blower had a crack, motor cracked, transmission was broken, the body was badly damaged and twisted. $14000 was the auction price when it sold. I don't know where it went. It is in Winnipeg. I spent a lot of time working on the car the winter before, pulled the motor and trans for a rebuild, some interior work and trunk work. He spent a ton of money on the car that winter, was not mechanically inclined so he farmed out the work. I was there when the trans was to come out and no one showed up to pull it. It was a lot to get it out but I got it out. We did some frame work and front end work before the motor went back in. When we got it finished and started it for the first time, the trans poured it's fluid on the floor. We pulled the motor and trans out again and took it back to the shop where he had it built and found a seal was missing. When the car was finished it ran great. It is not my style of hotrod but it was his car and he does whet he wants in the build. The settlement from Autopac was very high, I heard many numbers from 35 to 80 grand from many people. I know the true number but was told not to say. I have not seen him in a while but heard he has a pro street 66/67 Chevelle, being worked on this winter at HPI Customs.

Last edited:
The 32 was wrecked about 6 miles north of Winnipeg on highway 9 south of Parkdale road on the curve. I don't know how fast he was going but from what I heard he was going fast. After the investigation nothing became of the rumorsand no charges were laid. The frame was bent, most front end parts were bent or broken. The blower had a crack, motor cracked, transmission was broken, the body was badly damaged and twisted. $14000 was the auction price when it sold. I don't know where it went. It is in Winnipeg. I spent a lot of time working on the car the winter before, pulled the motor and trans for a rebuild, some interior work and trunk work. He spent a ton of money on the car that winter, was not mechanically inclined so he farmed out the work. I was there when the trans was to come out and no one showed up to pull it. It was a lot to get it out but I got it out. We did some frame work and front end work before the motor went back in. When we got it finished and started it for the first time, the trans poured it's fluid on the floor. We pulled the motor and trans out again and took it back to the shop where he had it built and found a seal was missing. When the car was finished it ran great. It is not my style of hotrod but it was his car and he does whet he wants in the build. The settlement from Autopac was very high, I heard many numbers from 35 to 80 grand from many people. I know the true number but was told not to say. I have not seen him in a while but heard he has a pro street 66/67 Chevelle, being worked on this winter at HPI Customs.

-Do you have any other pictures of the car when you were working on it? This is the first time I saw pictures of it wrecked, almost cryed. Atleast it is back on the road.

Willysguy, that is one ornary car, the poor thing only had a side valve 4 in it when they were designed and look what you have done ............ made it better, that sure is a great looking thing, great car, those are almost everyones favourite,............. hey not mine no not mine, hahaha.:D,

I am happy to see that Bob's car showed up again and is on the road. No where my style, especialy those wheels, but it has been saved and that is the main thing. Bob built this car when he was quite young, late teens and early twenties i would guess. He comes from a great family of hotrodders and this car would have great sentimental value to him, so i am sure it means a lot to him to see that it survived.
Today, Bob is having major surgery,so i would like to ask everyone to keep him in your prayers and thoughts. I am sure he will be just fine, but what the heck,let's make sure he heals fast and gets back out there again. We are all pulling for you Bob, so take care.