1949-50 chev coupe wanted

This is kind of like the Caprice. It came out in 1965 as a 4 dr ht. In 1966 it came out as a short roof 2 dr ht...completely different than the impala 2 dr ht...so most people consider the first year of the caprice to be 1966 because of the unique roof but it was really 1965...

Here's a possible solution. A '50 coach in Edmonton and The '51 coupe here in Summerland.

XLvtjHQ.jpg

Between the two of them you could make a '50 coupe with some slicing and dicing.

Yeah I’ve thought of that also. I still have 2 cars I need to look at ..just have to wait until the spring thaw....but yeah that’s a option...

It’s too bad that people don’t take the time to figure out what they really have for sale...I have gone to see 4 that the people swore that they were coupes..one was a 4 door. 2 were 2 door sedans..and one was a slope fleetline. No coupes. Got a few in Saskatchewan that I was to look at when I was coming home in November from the states but health Canada was monitoring my wife’s i phone to see where we were on the trip. Every so often they would ping her phone. We were only allowed to go off our trip route for gas and food. The cars were about 3 to 400 kilometres off the route so we couldn’t go and look. I’m going in the spring when the northern Ontario roads are more suitable. it took me 3 cars to get all the usable parts for my Buick so I figure I might be in the same boat with the coupe. Having said that the western cars are usually better than the eastern cars..