1934 Ford fordor field find

The mock up looks good Russ, I'm glad the guys came to lend a hand. Say hi to the PG gang for me.

Here are some up date pics of the boys taking off the body and getting started in on the frame
DSCF5051_zps1b1d894c.jpg

DSCF5051_zps1b1d894c.jpg

DSCF5053_zps29d05243.jpg

DSCF5055_zpse048af9c.jpg

Thanks to all the guys that came over to help and no I was not taking pictures I was lifting too....
DSCF5062_zpse55426c1.jpg

DSCF5064_zpsfa69dc56.jpg

We then tried sitting the motor in to see how she will fit and what will need to be trimmed
DSCF5072_zpsef525e4d.jpg

DSCF5071_zps0fd1e0b8.jpg

We marked the front of the firewall on the frame and with the motor in looks like the firewall will have to go back about 3 inches
DSCF5070_zps155f0953.jpg

It is a shame you aren't out here because you can get a shortened water pump for those, If you like I will ring the guy who makes the conversion and see if I can get a couple (1 for a spare) for you.

Thanks John... I know you can get them on this side of the pond too but not sure of the cost yet:confused:

Been a week or so since I last updated so thought I better get caught up.. here are a few pics of the chassis in the frame jig getting done

You told me it was only shirt lifters that drank that stuff Lee ....... ohhh mate watch you rback next time you visit and don't bend over to look under the car. :D:D:rolleyes:

Hey I might have sold that car for you guys, hahaha, right there is P.G. ....... so what is the commission rate hahaha. Serious Buyer, I told him it was only driven by a little old lady on Sundays. You both know the guy well, he could do a trade I reckon so it will give you and Stan something to do again.

Well with all the suspension in and the chassis done we mocked up the body for a little show n shine going on down at Stan and Cal's auto body as part of the Quesnel car club shop tours. here are a couple of pics of the 34 Field find project.

Great progress there Russ, that will look bloody neat at Deuce days sitting on the Golf Course.

Thanks for the updates.

Great work! Hope you are going to leave that paint alone. Patina is in these days! Hope we see you down here for Deuce Days in July.

Steve