1933 Willys Delivery Project

16.jpg

15.jpg

14.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

11.jpg

Thanks 33 hemi; I have never seen so many deliveries!!! Do you know any of the history/where abouts of any of these?

Thanks for postin those :D:D:D

chrome plating in saskatoon

Good morning bash and scratch

Have you ever dealt with Fairmount plating on Saskatchewan ave in
saskatoon, I have heard some good things about them? its apparently run by a lady exellent quality at a reasonalble price.

^^ They send most stuff to their Edmonton facility, I gave them a '41 Ford pickup bullnose to rechrome and they ruined it. They do nice job on bumpers though......

No 33 Willy's delivery's & no 33 pick ups!

You'll have to excuse me I'm still not to good with this computer stuff! Every body talks 33 Willy's delivery's & pick ups but they actually never made any. Everyone puts 1933 front ends on 36 delivery's & pick ups & I don't blame them because I actually prefer the 1933 front end as well. I love them built as a street Gasser (late 60's, 70's show rod). Just a few words of wisdom from your friendly nieghbour hood bum. Thank you.
1936 Willys Panel Delivery

CIMG2656.jpg

CIMG2657.jpg

CIMG2642.jpg

CIMG2643.jpg

CIMG2646.jpg

To me that's a piece of beauty.

Not to bad at all for a 1936 Willy's delivery this day & age . I consider you a lucky man to have that in your possetion.
That is where you sit her down infront of the boob tube and watch what an old willys sedan delivery goes for on Barrratt Jackson...... actually you might have to google search as they are just too rare.

Russ

Nice Work

Man! I think I'm starting to figure this computer out somewhat. Now I see the build pictures & the finish. Nice work my friend & I love your choice in wheels, one of my all time favourites. Very nice to see it brought back to life. (I'm going to have to learn how to get pictures onto my computer & be able to share them). Keep up the good work.
Not to bad at all for a 1936 Willy's delivery this day & age . I consider you a lucky man to have that in your possetion.

Thanks George I think I am pretty lucky to have it as well. And as for the thread title it got mislabelled always knew it was a 36, I guess when the thread got moved it got retitled?

Bash

Last edited: