DSCN3741.JPG

Last edited:
first bit of the shiny

DSCN3742.JPG

gotta love the spit fer paintin underneath

DSCN3743.JPG

checkered the firewall

DSCN3745.JPG

then hauled her off to the paint shop This color took 22 man hours to spray, 2 of us and 11 hours non stop..
DSCN3746.JPG

Last edited:
DSCN3749.JPG

assembled getting ready for graphics layout

DSCN3750.JPG

the quickest way I have found for checkers and some other graphics

DSCN3751.JPG

first color down

Last edited:
That's beautiful man. How long did the build take? The graphics are bang on, hats off to you for your hard work. I gotta get my ass off of the computer and into the shop. Thanks for the motivation.

Man that is a horney little van, I was looking at the shrinks you had done, crikey there is some work gone into that.

Good on you, nice ride, John

1936 Willys 77 Panel Delivery

This is one beautiful 1936 panel delivery! The amount of work that went into to it to bring it to the state it is in now is incredible. My hat is off to the builder/owner. I have two 1933 Willys 77's. One is a coupe and the other is a four door that I have converted into a model 77 pickup using a correct replica structural wood kit as well as making the rear cab panels identical to the original pickups. No small feat. Anyhow I am wondering if you happen to have any of your original structural wood pieces that you would be willing to sell/trade? I also noticed in one of the photos that there was an original vacuum wiper motor still in the car. Do you still happen to have this piece and if so would you be willing to sell/trade it? I am looking for all kinds of misc original parts and I also make a lot of replica model 77 replacement parts. Believe it or not I am currently working on replicating an original, never installed, near mint 1935-36 Willys 77 panel delivery rubber floor mat with the Willys logo in the middle and the rope ribbed pattern that runs from front to back. The original rubber floor mat for a panel delivery had an extra piece of rubber that covered the passengers seating floor area because the panels did not come stock with a passengers seat. Anyhow like I said I make all kinds of weird, and oddball replicas of original model 77 parts that you may be interested in. I love to trade and love to meet fellow 77 owners. Especially guys that are as dedicated as yourself to take a car that was in such rough shape and make it into something incredible. I have a friend of mine, Al Senour from Canada that also has a 1935 Willys 77 panel delivery that is absolutely beautiful as well. You may know him or the car. Anyhow please do contact me at: wickedstilettos@hotmail.com I really look forward to hearing back from you and I have to tell you my hat is off to you. Excellent work and incredibly beautiful car!
Sincerely,

Don A. Sandoval

Found this one in Ohio when I was on my way to nationals in Kentucky.
if this works I will post more photos .

456.jpg