1931 Deluxe Delivery renovations.

So mig or tig...which is easier and which gives a better end result...remember this advice is going to a person with no training in either and really doesn’t mig weld very well. Also your welds look very good to me..Which tig welder do you have?..thanks..
Mine is a Lincoln 210 square wave. I bought it off Kijiji on my way to Johns for my crash course. I figured if I needed one i may as e]well learn on y own rather that learn on Johns then discover that whatever I bough behaved differently. My MIG is a Miller 251 that I've had for about 15 years.

Any updates Cody ?
No updates. Haven't worked on it for a couple months now. Other things occupied my time. I, put it all away in the corner for another season. Going to be starting work soon. It might be quite awhile before I get back to it. I've been on it for 3 or 4 years now and am thinking of setting it aside and doing my Mack truck next winter. I REALLY don't want to be one of those guys with a herd of half finished projects so I was adamant about finishing this before starting another but it's been so long without a completion that I think I will do something that I should be able to complete in one winter and really want to get the mack done so. I will start a thread on the Mack next fall and then hopefully get back to their delivery the following winter. Thanks for asking.