1927 Hudson Essex Build - Project "Prarie Rat"

$200 with the converter.
If you want it I MAY be able to get it to the swap this weekend ,just depends how busy I am at work.
Let me know ASAP and if you want it I'll do my best.
Bob
Englishbob at hotmail.ca

$200 with the converter.
If you want it I MAY be able to get it to the swap this weekend ,just depends how busy I am at work.
Let me know ASAP and if you want it I'll do my best.
Bob
Englishbob at hotmail.ca

Thanks Bob, email sent.

Sorry I haven't had any updates as of late. Thought I'd post a picture of the rad/grille I picked up at the swap meet a few weeks ago. Hoping to get out to the shop and have some more progress to report this weekend.

Cool build. The frame you made is looking good.

I have a nice set of 41 wishbones, sandblasted BUT split already with tig welded bungs installed already for heims that I may be pursuaded to part with if you are still looking.

-Dean

Last edited:
Cool build. The frame you made is looking good.

I have a nice set of 41 wishbones, sandblasted BUT split already with tig welded installed for heims that I may be pursuaded to part with if you are still looking.

I am still looking, and would definitely be interested! I'm actually headed up to Calgary next weekend.

yea still have it, is full fendered now and turned into a sdn. del. biew the motor a few years ago, sitting in the snow in the yard:eek:

Last edited:
Not a whole lot of progress to report, but thought I'd share. I'm still in the process of saving for my front axle/suspension, so nothing major I can do until I get that on order except a lot of planning, brain storming and dreaming.

I tacked the rear upper cross member in place

And started getting the 9" cleaned up, and cut off the unnecessary brackets.

Any progress is good progess, it all adds up. Looking good what you have got done so far Jon. Keep at it man.