Breakfast

Homer

This is way early, but mark your calendars for a breakfast and a garage crawl on March the 31st. Starting at Kypreos Restaurant at 305 Lancaster street West in Kitchener at 8:30AM.We will be leaving around 9:30Am to start the crawl.This will be a good chance to see Franks Volvo in progress at one of the shops.Everyone is welcome.Guests that view the forum are also welcome to come out and meet the members and maybe you will join us.
Directions to the garages will be given out at the restaurant,if you are not going to the restaurant and need directions I can be reached at the above email.
Homer

Just a extra note when you go into the restaurant go to the back of the restaurant and go left into an ajoining room where we will being having breakfast.

Coming

Homer and Betterhalf
Clean8485 and guest
55LINCOLN and 2 guests
Techhead
Shorts
Rochie
N2RODDIN and Roddess
chevcrazy ,Annette and Shay-Lynn
grumper
3FORDS 2 people
28Abone
Gary and Mrs Slantback
Roger "Tex"
Fopar
Richard and Wife
George and Donna
Bob and Lorna Chapman
Paul and Dorothy Horton
Deborah and Larry Kearney
Bob Shantz
ONTARIO55 and guest
Jerry and Sharon Kay
Terry Hishon
Duane and Karen Tschirhart
Gary Weldon and 3 guests
Lloyd Stewart and friend
69caprice and Nancy
Jim Prowse and 3 guests
FORTY ACRES CAR FARM and son

Last edited:
Like you said Homer, its early, but I think I'm safe insaying that you can count me in. Looking forward to it.

Pencil me in.
Just hoping the wife won't over write that day on the calendar. :rolleyes:

Frank.........you telling us that you're not the boss at your house??
Homer, put me down for 2

John,
The Warden's the boss of the calendar and wears the pants. After 27 years, there's just no arguing. :D

Homer,
I'm in I'll see if some of the "other" guys want to come along.....I'm taking that we'll be visiting Grant's shop? Correct???

I'll be there with Shay-Lynn & Annette
Kypreo's is 5 min. from my house,that makes it real easy this time

Last edited:
If you'd like to add Gary & Mrs. Slantback, Roger "Tex" Ritter and me Foprar. Looking forward to the event.
See Ya

Grant, this will be fun... Please add to your list for breakfast:
Dorothy & Paul Horton
Deborah & Larry Kearney
DW Horton

Yes Paul will add all to the list. Barb said that I should be answering every one that wants to be added and let them know and not just puting them on the list.
Just a note that when you go into the restaurant to go to the back of the room and go left into the adjoining room.
Homer

SHIT, sorry guys & gals, but just realized that we have a booth at the local Home & Garden Show that weekend. I know that everyone was expecting me to show so you could give me a hard time (Techead), but will have to wait. :mad::mad: