Breakfast

SHIT, sorry guys & gals, but just realized that we have a booth at the local Home & Garden Show that weekend. I know that everyone was expecting me to show so you could give me a hard time (Techead), but will have to wait. :mad::mad:

Geez,
I'll have too find someone else to pick on now. :rolleyes: :D

Talked to one of the shop owners and he thinks he should have the runner up car from Mega Speed in his shop.
Homer

Mark there is four shops we will be going to all with in 20km
Homer

Last edited:
Darwin I would think around three o'clock.I will be giving out directions at the restaurant,so if you want to go ahead of the rest it will be up to you.
Homer

clean8485
Coming in from the east on the 401 you will take exit 278A which is Hwy 8 into Kitchener.Follow Hwy 8 to the Conestoga Parkway.Go right onto the Parkway towards Waterloo.Follow the Parkway untill you come to Bridgeport Rd turn off.Go to Bridgeport Rd and turn left onto Bridgeport Rd. Follow Bridgeport Rd to traffic lights (just a short distance) and turn right onto Lancaster St. Follow Lancaster St to the Lancaster Plaza on your right. KFC is in the Plaza.

Darwin
I have not heard from Frank

Grant's directions are correct, but I don't think road signs say anything about the Parkway. I believe the signage will say Hwy 7 East/85 North.

Paul.

You are right Paul, I drove it this morning and I should have said take Hwy 85 to Waterloo as there is no Conestogo Parkway sign.
Homer

Just a added note to go to the back of the restaurant and go left into the adjoining room.

Last edited: