VIN for a 1932 Ford

Bruce, I've not heard of an MTO affidavit. I have heard of and used a MTO Motor Vehicle Appraisal Record that accompanies the affidavit.

What the MTO has provided is what the affidavit must contain. After it's prepared, it can be notarized at Markham City Hall at the Clerk's office.

If someone at MTO says they definitely have an affidavit (which would make it something new), they should have it.

The MTO does have their own affidavit forms, when I registered my A I had a friends mom send me all the info I needed, as she was a manager at an office and had done this before for her husband (or something like that). Now I am a total dumb ass and that is the only thing I didnt make a copy of when I registered the car, so no longer have a copy of it. When I went to my local office I believe the girls comment was "I didnt know we had affidavit forms, hey (girl sitting beside her) have you seen one of these?"

They indicated to me they normally get a hand written affidavit or poorly typed and they accept that. If you need the form I will see if I can get my hands on it again.

Well, I am still wrestling with this V.I.N. thing. I find now that I need to know the V.I.N. of the car that the engine came out of. The car was a 1969 Ford Torino. I scraped it years ago. The engine however, was transplanted into a 1986 Mustang GT and I still have the license Plate for it.
Q. Can Service Canada issue a new Registration for the 86 from a License plate number?
Q. There is a License Plate Look Web Site called “Verispy”. It’s not free so I am hesitant to try this. Any thoughts?

Here's how I've done it, a few times, in ontario. I got a scrap yard to give me a receipt for misc. salvage parts, then I went to the MTO and told them I need to register a rebuilt vehicle using those parts. They asked me to make up a serial number, as well as make up a list of old and new parts ( and their source) for the major components. With those documents and a safety check, I got the cars registered and licensed. This was done at the Thunder Bay MTO office....not a private contractor.
Note that the owner ships for these cars were purple, not the usual green ones

Anybody know when and where the next swap meet is going to be held? I live in Markham, so anything close would be great...

I give up. Does anybody know anyone who would do the VIN thing for me? I will pay…
I just want to get a VIN number so I can Register the thing and get on with my life. As I said above, I will pay,….
I live in Markham Ontario.