Who's headed to Sema ?

snotrocket

Well sema starts in less then 2 weeks. Were headed down on Monday November 3 and coming back on the Thursday November 6th. Just wondering who all is going this year. Maybe meet up at the pre sema party at hogs and heafers just off freemont on the 3rd.

It's the street behind the freemont hotel. The neon display is at the east end, hogs and heffers is in the middle and on the north, I believe we walked between the freemont hotel and a gift store. We are staying at the "D" this year, can't complain for $39/night for a room.

No Bellagio for me, i'm at the Plaza, a short stroll to the Hog and Heifer. Paid about that there too, booked a month ago. Friday and Saturday nights are triple the money so i'm arriving Sunday and checking out Friday morning. Loved to have gone down a couple days earlier to see the NHRA race but that more than doubles the trip price.

according to Bob I looked like the walking dead last year when i ran into him the morning after the hogs party. I will be doing a repeat this year. I get in Sat. night and am planning to see the nhra finals on sunday

No Bellagio for me, i'm at the Plaza, a short stroll to the Hog and Heifer. Paid about that there too, booked a month ago. Friday and Saturday nights are triple the money so i'm arriving Sunday and checking out Friday morning. Loved to have gone down a couple days earlier to see the NHRA race but that more than doubles the trip price.

Were pretty much neighbours for the week, the "D" is 2 mins away, almost a straight shot out the front door to hogs. Were flying in Monday at noon and headed back Thursday night.

according to Bob I looked like the walking dead last year when i ran into him the morning after the hogs party. I will be doing a repeat this year. I get in Sat. night and am planning to see the nhra finals on sunday

Ya we might be looking the same way Tuesday morning as well, I think there is close to 15 in our group going down. The bigger the group the worse we all feel the next day.lol

One week and let the drinks start flowing free. Anyone headed down we should set a time and place to meet up and enjoy some wobblys and share some stories. Freemont and hogs is always a good time before the show starts.

Couple friends of mine have a booth at SEMA... Hope it goes well for them. They will be featuring their ontario-born invention, the fuel genie (sold in the us as econo maxx) ....

Couple friends of mine have a booth at SEMA... Hope it goes well for them. They will be featuring their ontario-born invention, the fuel genie (sold in the us as econo maxx) ....

That's awesome, we have a friend that has a booth there as well. He's an owner of crystal glass, the booth is called The Extractor. He made a tool for removing windshields.

I'll be at hogs. we both know hogie so just get him to point out Sean from calgary and that will be me

Sounds good, I just talked to hogie yesterday. He flys in to Vegas Saturday, he's also staying at the "D". Well be meeting up on the Monday when we get settled in.

That's awesome, we have a friend that has a booth there as well. He's an owner of crystal glass, the booth is called The Extractor. He made a tool for removing windshields.

I hear my friend's product is gonna get featured on some US TV shows....I hope your buddy does well too!

Those yanks like to sell their shit in Canada, so it's great if we can sell some of our technology down there....it's a HUGE market..

I hear my friend's product is gonna get featured on some US TV shows....I hope your buddy does well too!

Those yanks like to sell their shit in Canada, so it's great if we can sell some of our technology down there....it's a HUGE market..

The extractor has been there for 3 or 4 years already, he's got more money then he knows what to do with even if the product didn't sell.
I agree I like to see the canadian make a move on the American market as well, I hate bringing in American product but sometime you have to.

So Monday evening i'll try to get to Hogs and Heifers then.
There have been a few Canadian companies there. Sometimes it's hard to tell when they use a Blaine WA shipping address.

BD Diesel for instance.

So Monday evening i'll try to get to Hogs and Heifers then.
There have been a few Canadian companies there. Sometimes it's hard to tell when they use a Blaine WA shipping address.

BD Diesel for instance.

Yep there are a few canadian companies, I know of a few locals that haul there rides down for the optimax challenge as well.

I never found you guys and was at Hogs and Heifers from 6 till 9pm. Inside and outside. I tried to use process of elimination, figured you were not all in your 20's, wearing a car club from Texas jacket and hoped you were not one of the many with big beards, trucker caps and black t shirts.
So imagine looking for guys from Alberta and then walking to Fremont Street where there were 10,000 people in cowboy hats...I gave up.

Just got back and am completely knackered...
Anyone else think it looked sparse compared to the last few years?

Got back from sema Thursday night, had a blast. The show increase by size at least another 15-20%, the attendance had also increase from the past year when 160000 passes were issued to this year 225000. Got to see everything we wanted to see and more. Made some deals and looking forward to making the ordered this week.
As for hogs, we were there at 6pm and were tanked by 7pm. Played some pool to begin with since the wristbands weren't even available till 7pm and the bar was fairly empty. Didn't see hogie there, ran into him on freemont though. He was to occupied with his goofy car club to hang out for a drink or two.
We talked to the Roth guys since there orangish coloured creation was parked out front. Got some pictures with horny mike in front of his bus.
Awesome year, were already planning for next year.