Who's headed to Sema ?

Why did we need the wristbands anyways? I assume drinking age is 50 in Nevada and i'd never have gotten in without ID.

The yelling into those bullhorns was a bit much depending where you sat inside. I was talking to the two Swedish guys, one wearing an orange Tierp Arena drag race shirt. I was one of just a couple people wearing shorts and no jacket.

Sire was a ton of stuff to see and loads of walking. Ran into Jay Leno and Catherine Bach.

Why did we need the wristbands anyways? I assume drinking age is 50 in Nevada and i'd never have gotten in without ID.

The yelling into those bullhorns was a bit much depending where you sat inside. I was talking to the two Swedish guys, one wearing an orange Tierp Arena drag race shirt. I was one of just a couple people wearing shorts and no jacket.

Sire was a ton of stuff to see and loads of walking. Ran into Jay Leno and Catherine Bach.

Wristband was just for re-entry.

We seen jay Leno as well. I'll be in LA next week, hoping to stop by big dog garage and bribe a sneak tour. But most likely won't get to since it's by invitation only.