WTB 1935-1940 Ford Frame

rboyd73

Supporting Member
I’m looking for a 1935-1940 (41 pickup) original Ford frame. Closer to Calgary the better but will travel a province over if needed.

Are needing the entire frame or just certain composes/sections of the frame? I do not have any of it but will be heading to northern BC later Sept if you find stuff over there.

Are needing the entire frame or just certain composes/sections of the frame? I do not have any of it but will be heading to northern BC later Sept if you find stuff over there.
Thanks for the offer! I’m open to anything best option is a nice factory frame somebody pulled out to put a TCI or similar product under

I actually have one here as well. Not much more than a set of rails with boxing plates tacked in. I have not been able to find a serial number on it.
I bought it as-is but then found a nicer one, like the one in the above ad.

I actually have one here as well. Not much more than a set of rails with boxing plates tacked in. I have not been able to find a serial number on it.
I bought it as-is but then found a nicer one, like the one in the above ad.
Yes I have seen that one it’s definitely an option still keeping an eye open if I can find something a little better