The snow is melting. SLOWLEY.

Ford_Fellow

IMG_7901.jpg

Ford_Fellow,

You should bag it and sell it. They pay big bucks for that clean white stuff. ;);)

Cheers
PeterB

We were white-stuff free till a couple days ago, got about an inch.

I miss the days of nice drifts and deep powder, good thing we sold the sleds

I'm wondering Hugh if that does much damage to the hoods and roof etc, I do realise that it is spread over the whole roof so the presure is distributed but there is a lot of weight there.

I'm afraid I'd be a weak fella and have to stay inside with the heater on and a hot blonde and plenty of chocolate (why the Chocolate? to keep the sugar levels up after all if you are going live on love you have to keep the sugar up):D, hang on that's just a memory now days.:D

Cheers, John

It does get heavy John....and yup it can wreck stuff....just ask Ripper900...got his hood..:mad:

Yes John I has some damaged roof's this year. With being gone away so much it got ahead of me and I got six or seven damaged roof's.. Most will just pop out but there is three that I know are damaged a little more..My snowmobile trailer got it good and a couple cars. Will just wait and see when snow is gone. Some cars are shaded so it is taking longer. I can still walk on top everywhere and it is staying cool at night. It is averageing ten or better below Celcius.
Spring is just takeing a little longer this year. With me being away to beat the cold a bit mother nature is just letting me know HER IS BOSS.

Hugh.......................................PTP

This thread reminds me of the lady that was on a TV game show awhile ago and told the host that she was hoping for snow on her wedding day and didn't get any but on her honeymoon got 8 inches.:D

She would have done well around here this winter.......The results should show up in September/October......this year............

Hugh............