Sudbury Car show

Oldman

The Sudbury Classic Cruisers are holding their 22nd Annual Car Show August 4th at Copper CLiff Park. This year every registered participant with a car registered to his name (Ownership) with car at the show, is elegible to win a Chevy 383 stroker from Speedway Motors dynoed at over 400HP. The 19th Annual Claude Dufresne Memorial Cruise is on again this year and happening on Saturday evening AUgust the 3rd. More in fo at:
www.sudburyclassiccruisers.com

Hey Mike

Hope to see you on Friday this week with my $6.00 :(:(;)so that i can be legal in Sudbury the following weekend :D:D

Tim and Di

Mike, it was my first time attending the show. You guys did a great job, it was well organized and well attended. We didn't have any plans for the weekend so I figured "What the hell, let's go to the big nickel", I booked a hotel, packed up the kids and we jumped in the wagon and went. I'll definitely be coming back next year.

Thanks for the kind words, Grumper. It's always nice to have southern On. car folks attend our event. If you get back here again next year, please come and introduce yourself. I probably know you from previous CR tours but your "handle" doesn't ring a bell. Did you make the Saturday evening cruise to A&W then to Cooter's?

Mike

No I didn't make it to the cruise on Saturday night. I promised the kids that they could go for a swim at the hotel after the drive up. I smiled the whole way up with the sweet song of the 351 but the kids didn't share that same enthusiasm.