DSCN9466_zps20125c5a.jpg

DSCN9465_zpsaf10f31a.jpg

DSCN9464_zps7e646bc7.jpg

DSCN9463_zps4178bc76.jpg

DSCN9462_zps1edab1d6.jpg

DSCN9461_zps1977eded.jpg

DSCN9460_zps189c7454.jpg

Thanks for posting.

I see Lee (cherrymerc) was there with his silver Merc.

Also see a friend from Olds was there too ( the Phoenix Police effie).

any word on the number of rides?

Thanks for posting.

I see Lee (cherrymerc) was there with his silver Merc.

Also see a friend from Olds was there too ( the Phoenix Police effie).

any word on the number of rides?

Heard there was 480-500..

Nice to meet Lee and put a face to the name, and to see the car in person. Missed 4T6 though, did not see him around. Talked with Shaune had a look at his new ride... nice rag top.

Bash

Last edited:
Missed a couple

Missed a couple and some swap meet treats.

DSCN9339_zps65af24ea.jpg

DSCN9340_zps7acb5a0f.jpg

Swap meet

DSCN9330_zps9123fd48.jpg

DSCN9331_zps94144b02.jpg

DSCN9332_zps4ccf3ea1.jpg

DSCN9333_zps33c1cf9d.jpg

That's it now lol From me anyway.

Bash:cool:

Ha ya wasted film on my mustang convertible :D

Let me say, I sure do like it when Bash leaves a car show !!!!

THAT was the highlight of my afternoon, your Willys sure looks good from the rear when it's doing what you made it do. Made my shorts fit funny :eek:

Good selection of pictures you posted thanks. I got a lot of the same.

Thank you once again for posting the pics.

Lots of Calgarians there, even recognize a ride (Desoto) from Kelowna area.

Neil got much the same pics I got, except this one ......
This was the young gun winner. Didn't get a chance to talk to the young guy but I liked his work. Think it is a "Pinto" engine

imagejpg1_zps86b93b89.jpg

Thank for the pics Bash. Sorry I missed you and Shaun. A least you got our 4t6 is your picture show. We enjoyed the show and Draggins shop tour and cruise. Hotter than a firecracker going down Thursday -- looking at putting a/c in the fleetline now.
I made up a Canadian Rodder logo for the display sheet on the front bumper but didn't get any visits..
Jim Brown's blue 37 ford coupe with the yellow accent stripe is here at Rockin August and says his buddy with the model A woody wagon - the bakery truck is here also ( from Brandon).
Car count at the Superrun was 527 ( so I heard -- I saw number 513 - a little brown Nova) -a good turn out

Last edited:
.. hey Bash was great to meet you and ure Willys is spectacular pics don't do it justice! ... the merc got tapped on the right rear in a motel parking lot on the way to Kansas :(.. it was hot as hell the whole trip but sure enjoyed the KKOA show ... thanks for all the pics .. had a good time in Toon town and scored another Desoto grille:D

Like wise Lee, you boys sure put on a few miles! Thanks for making Saskatoon one of the stops along the way home. That Merc is very impressive, don't see many of those with a Hemi in em either! Thanks for taking a peek at the coupe. Hope you had a safe and uneventful trip home, too bad about the bump in the parking lot but I figure it could have been a lot worse!

Bash