So how many Waterdown / Rockton shows are there?

comrick317

Is there still two Waterdown / Rockton swap meets car shows or are we back to just the one? I can only find a up to date list for the one show and the one website.

Went to Rockton for the show/ swap meet early on Sat. Am, sure was lonely by myself.
A buddy went to set up on Friday afternoon, he too was lonely.
Not sure what happened, ads said Sat and Sun for the show. Unloaded my stuff at home till the next one.
Next one is on the 21-22 weekend.

Went to Rockton for the show/ swap meet early on Sat. Am, sure was lonely by myself.
A buddy went to set up on Friday afternoon, he too was lonely.
Not sure what happened, ads said Sat and Sun for the show. Unloaded my stuff at home till the next one.
Next one is on the 21-22 weekend.

Wow that sucks big time.:eek: Can't say in all my years going to swap meets / car shows have i ever gone to one and there was no show or no one there when you get there. Boy would i be pissed off at that 'cause i really still do love sleeping in on the weekends. Just the time it takes to pack up your stuff and then have to unpack it again for no good reason would just about kill me. Buddy if i was in the area at the time i would have helped you unpack just to ease the pain of wasted time. I hope at the next swap meet you sell every damn thing you bring!! Got any cheap Maverick Comet parts......... maybe a Grabber hood.:D