Snow Day----whooo hoooo

rustbucket

Calgary once again gets a little snow and the roads are chaos.
Spent over an hour getting 5 k so turned around and came home.
Going to assemble the front end today a few days early.
Bob

Calgary once again gets a little snow and the roads are chaos.
Spent over an hour getting 5 k so turned around and came home.
Going to assemble the front end today a few days early.
Bob

Pussys in cars... :D

I rode my bike, got to work early as usual and have to put up with all the whiny cagers stuck in the snow and late for work. :rolleyes:

At least it's not the treacherous fog we've had the last couple of days. I'm sure you've heard about the 17 yr old girl from Rimbey that died yesterday because a gravel truck ran into the back of her school bus; with an SUV between them! She was supposed to graduate with my cousin's daughter this year. Sad, sad, sad. :(

At least it's not the treacherous fog we've had the last couple of days. I'm sure you've heard about the 17 yr old girl from Rimbey that died yesterday because a gravel truck ran into the back of her school bus; with an SUV between them! She was supposed to graduate with my cousin's daughter this year. Sad, sad, sad. :(

Saw that one on the news, tragic stuff.

We had record temps. yesterday, mid to high teens. After the winter we had, we deserved it. Rained today, but back to some warm sunny tomorrow.

Pussys in cars... :D

I rode my bike, got to work early as usual and have to put up with all the whiny cagers stuck in the snow and late for work. :rolleyes:

Rub it in Mike!

Did anyone - from the Calgary area - notice that the worst of the snow fell between Canada Olympic Park and Chestermer??

Of course I JUST happen to live exactly midway between the two places!!
FIVE inches so far, AND it's STILL COMING DOWN!

I'm beginning to think a move to California is in order! :cool::cool:

Holy Crapola.

My sister, lives Calgary North, just sent me a few pics of her yard, here's 2.

3.jpg

5.jpg

..the gods are punishing you all for being the new oil barons........REPENT YOU SINNERS!!!!!!!

And for knocking out the Canucks... although I think they did that to themselves... BUT I'M GONNA BLAME YOU ALBERTANS ANYWAYS!!!

Yea..just keep your snow there would ya!!! We've had enough here this year to last for the next five.

That's really too bad about that young lady losing her life. If it was that foggy the kids shouldn't have been in the back four rows of the bus.

And you know, 1 1/2 hours north of Calgary, in Red Deer, we got a skiff of snow that was gone by about 9 am. LOL!! Sorry guys, but that's kinda funny (sad, but funny)

Weather guy is calling for 21 degrees here tomorrow. But only for one day, then back to cooler temps. Will make it a little easier to be out there cutting that damn grass again.

Gezz Chick that is real sad news, the folks are the ones left behind with the tragedy of it all, That's something a parent would never get over 100%.

But that does look nice all the snow in Calgary, wont you guys appreciate the nice weather when it comes.

Cheers, John