Smooff intro

Smooff

Supporting Member
I have been lurking on this forum for some time. In fact I was a member some years ago but got lost as life goes on . I live in Prince George and am an Overdrier. I haves 1951 Willis Pickup that I've owned since 1991,steeet Rod 2 wheel drive ,SBF,C4,8 in. Ford. Mustang II front susp, coil spring and trailing arm in the rear. I also have a '53 Meteor Tudor, 302 Ford C4, 8in. Maverick diff.I call the '53 Lil' Rusty. I have always enjoyed following threads on the sight and in particular while we are away travelling it is a good way to see what others in the rodding community are up to. I'll try and find a six year old to show me hot to upload pictures and post em later.

Hey Bob.......welcome to the site.....we always knew you were out there lurking. Your grandkids are coming to visit...they could probably help you post fotos, or I can:):)

For those wondering about Bob's handle, a number of years ago he took six months off work to see how retirement would go.
So....sixmonthsoff shortened to smooff

Last edited:
Smooff, glad to see that we got you fixed up so that you could post.

Welcome and pictures are always great. I would like to hear about 6 months pre retirement....:D

Hi Bob. Good to see another Willys guy back on here . So six months of retirement eh...how ? I've shut it down for December and am going through withdrawal. lol I'm going back to a construction site in January:D

How I got my handle,

Keith was right about my "six months off" Smooff handle, that was 17 years ago ,I have now been retired for 15 years now and am just getting used to it.

Welcome here, the cars sounds great, enjoy it. You have some very cool guys up there to share the fun with to.