Slantback Gary's Breakie/Garage Crawl

Admin

Administrator
Gary has, once again, asked me to put out the invite for his breakie and garage crawl. If you've attended, you'll know about the excellent work to be be seen there. Come on out.

Southern Ontario People: A good chance to meet some fellow rodders

When: Saturday April 12, 2014
Where: Breakie first @ about 8:30 a.m. at The Wexford Restaurant. Directions to Gary's from there. The restaurant is on the northeast corner of Warden and Lawrence in Scarborough
Address:2072 Lawrence Ave. E, Scarborough, ON M1R 2Z5

Map to the restaurant HERE

Coming so far:
Slantback Gary / Jan
Roger
Admin / missbehavin
55LINCOLN
32moe55
Paul J
34ford
Dick / Gloria

Last edited:
Coming so far:
Slantback Gary / Jan
Roger
Admin / missbehavin
55LINCOLN
32moe55
Paul J
34ford
Dick / Gloria

Any other GTA / southern ON people?

That's Great Donna

Coming so far:

Slantback Gary / Jan
Roger
Admin / missbehavin
55LINCOLN
32moe55
Paul J
34ford
Dick / Gloria
Don/Donna

Coming so far:
Slantback Gary / Jan
Roger
Admin / missbehavin
55LINCOLN
32moe55
Paul J
34ford
Dick / Gloria (only possible)
Don/Donna
bgbdlinc

31blackrat???

Last edited:
Slantback's Breakfast

I have a question regarding travel to the breakfast down Lawrence Ave E. There is currently construction on this street. Do you think that we should come down Warden from the 401 or use the DVP and Lawrence?

You shouldn't have a problem coming south on Warden from the 401. I drive that route on my way to and from work, and aside from some potholes, its open and there's no construction there just yet.

Thanks for asking Frank, but unfortunately I won't be coming. I get home from work usually around 12:45 to 1:00AM, and to try to get back down there for 8:30AM doesn't really allow enough sleep for me. Besides, this Saturday I have a previous commitment for a family function.

Gary it was a great event . It was nice to see fellow rodders and do catchup .
:( Also to see some projects at Gary's finally get finished . There were some new
Arrivals . All in all we had a good time .
Thanks Gary:)
Bob