Sept 23, 2023 Swap Meet High River, Alberta. Call of the West Museum (Rodeo Grounds)

For those that cant find accommodations for the car car show weekend, the $10 Dry Camping at the museum is a great option!
It is right next to the Sunset Drive In which is showing double headers on Friday and Saturday nights

swap meet.JPG

Last edited:
Will be there selling stuff, doing the clean out of parts and stuff.

Tools will be a later date.

For those that cant find accommodations for the car car show weekend, the $10 Dry Camping at the museum is a great option!
It is right next to the Sunset Drive In which is showing double headers on Friday and Saturday nights
So you can burn your hands twice on the double headers..hahaha…refer back to the thread ” Have you ever done this..”

Was quite foggy in the morning but once it burnt off, the people came.
Good turnout of vendors, 75+ inside and outside.
Lee (ratrig) was outside.
Wasn't a barn burner for sales but did make some so the pile is a little lighter.
Too many hot wheel dealers though.
By 1:30, the law of dimishing returns enters the picture.

I agree with Brian. Could be a better turn- out though .I spoke with the organizer today and some of the advertising got mixed up. great exposure through facebook market place. We know that because Trevor got 4 inquires about his square body in the pic before he had to add it was not for sale . lol but never made the cruise calender as promised due to miscommunication. I think this could be a great venue on the High River car show weekend and I offered to help next year promoting it. I did fairly well in unloading a few things but we definitely need to get the word out a little better. The Museum is worth the $5 admission alone and all the volunteers are awesome .