rush trip to coast

stovbolt

Supporting Member
if any one needs any thing hauled not too big just 3/4 ton pu have to make a rushed trip to Vancouver won't have time for much of detours hopefully last one for a while
getting tired of doc's poking and prodding thinking of just letting nature take it's course . just plain tired
will try to make a few stops along the way

I already here....Going back empty........Should have brought me trailer and went a little farther......

Hugh............................

if any one needs any thing hauled not too big just 3/4 ton pu have to make a rushed trip to Vancouver won't have time for much of detours hopefully last one for a while
getting tired of doc's poking and prodding thinking of just letting nature take it's course . just plain tired
will try to make a few stops along the way

Stov,
Excuse my ignorance if I'm not reading this right ............... life is too short and far too precious, so don't let it get you down and by no means, give up.

Al I'm hoping this ain't a serious trip.....you can stay here on the way through..if you'd like...let me..(us CR) know if ya need anything....we're here for ya buds...

just on going teying to figure out whats wrong but with this medical system I think I'm taking way too many trips
If it was with me hot rod I'd be much happyer about it nothing life threatening if thats what your thinking sorry if i gave that impresion
at least I don't think so, the docs aren't all that sure whats wrong , me I'm thinking this is what getting old does

Good to hear your still smilin' Al.....like I said if ya need anything let us know...otherwise have a good trip....