Rodz N Relics Swap Meet - Melville, Sask.

Restorex

Its that time of year again....time for swap meets. The Rodz 'N' Relics Car Club are holding their 2nd annual swap meet in Melville, Sask. It will be held on June 1st & 2nd from 9am to 5pm in the Extra Foods parking lot along highway #10. Will be bigger and better than last years meet, with food available by G&L Concessions.
All vendors are welcome with no table fee. Just bring your own tables. We know there are alot of you guys out there that have a garage or shed full of parts you will never use or are just collecting dust, bring them out and take some cash home.
Items will range from project cars, some hard-to-find parts, and antiques & collectibles.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting this, I was wondering if you were going to hold it again. I'll probably come out again, depending on how well I do at the Winnipeg swap in May.

If any of you guys would like to come out as a vendor, please contact us at the following address so we will have an idea how many vendors we will have that weekend. The more, the better!!!

rodz-n-relics @ hotmail.com ( no spaces )

Changing my priorities here, so got to move OR TRADE some of this.

1957 Chevy Bel Air two door hardtop, Solid project car, new 1/4's. Lots of new parts to complete - wiring, windshield, etc. Car needs the following - minor floor pan work yet, a new grille, and one side flash. New 1/4's, body supports, inner and outer rockers etc. Low mileage 350 set in place with 4 speed, headers, exhaust, etc. $12,500.

1956 Pontiac sedan delivery. One of 1583 built. Not many left. New Danchuk Alt. conversion harness, rubbers, etc. Very little rust. Body supports and inner rockers solid. New front pans, rust free front fenders, good bumpers, 55 Chevy taillights. Rebuilt 350 set up for blower, 6-71 with BDS drive kit, two sets of pulleys 1-1 and 10% over/under, two belts, new carbs, etc. $6500 or $3700 without motor.

1951 Monarch. 255 flathead turns freely. I drove this car into the garage in 1994 and that's where it sits. Needs rockers and now brakes from sitting. Spare dash, rear fender and other things. Car is complete. $3000

26-7 Model T bodies - one complete touring body, one touring body missing rear center panel, one front half of a touring, and one roadster body missing turtle deck and doors. I also have a bare frame. $700.

I would consider a complete deal on everything, or trades for something that runs and drives. A 567 or other wagon?? I need my garage back, so throw something at me.

Fiero stuff = four rims with 2 new tires, two really good ones, plus lug nuts. Light grey dash caps, spare fuel injection, spare switches. $250 for all

56 Pontiac Laurentian steering wheel, really nice. $60

two really nice 55-6 Pontiac front fenders. One super nice the oth has a dent in the bottom rear. No rust out over the headlights or bottom corners. $225

Galvanized bed strips for 55-87 Chevy shortbox stepside. $50 set.

two older portable compressors in great working shape. $40 each.

Will have all this at the swap meet.

Also have some 56-7 four door hardtop parts - inquire.......

Trying to decide if I'll drive out for this one or not. Depends a lot on the weather. I'll just be buying if I do come...sold almost everything I had at the Winnipeg swap.

Swap Meet starts tomorrow. Hope to have a good turnout in the morning. Come out and have a coffee even if you aren't looking to buy!!!
Have a good weekend!!!

Just got home from the event. It was a small one and I didn't find anything I had to have, but it was great visiting for a bit with rustydogs, mr57, Stan, and Restorex.

From a parts buying perspective the day wasn't a total loss. On the way home I stopped into an antique shop in Saltcoates and picked up a pair of Model T coupe doors that he had stacked up out behind the store. The'll be for sale shortly. :)

04340.jpg

04341.jpg

After a quick looking over the only bad rot I found was in the door latch area. I'll clean them up later and do a better inspection.
04342.jpg

04343.jpg

Got any photos of the merc?

Hi do you have any photos of the merc? is it a sedan. Orignianal or modified? thanks, Bill
Changing my priorities here, so got to move OR TRADE some of this.

1957 Chevy Bel Air two door hardtop, Solid project car, new 1/4's. Lots of new parts to complete - wiring, windshield, etc. Car needs the following - minor floor pan work yet, a new grille, and one side flash. New 1/4's, body supports, inner and outer rockers etc. Low mileage 350 set in place with 4 speed, headers, exhaust, etc. $12,500.

1956 Pontiac sedan delivery. One of 1583 built. Not many left. New Danchuk Alt. conversion harness, rubbers, etc. Very little rust. Body supports and inner rockers solid. New front pans, rust free front fenders, good bumpers, 55 Chevy taillights. Rebuilt 350 set up for blower, 6-71 with BDS drive kit, two sets of pulleys 1-1 and 10% over/under, two belts, new carbs, etc. $6500 or $3700 without motor.

1951 Monarch. 255 flathead turns freely. I drove this car into the garage in 1994 and that's where it sits. Needs rockers and now brakes from sitting. Spare dash, rear fender and other things. Car is complete. $3000

26-7 Model T bodies - one complete touring body, one touring body missing rear center panel, one front half of a touring, and one roadster body missing turtle deck and doors. I also have a bare frame. $700.

I would consider a complete deal on everything, or trades for something that runs and drives. A 567 or other wagon?? I need my garage back, so throw something at me.