Rock 102 Cruise weekend

shaune

Supporting Member
My favourite weekend of the year. Was anticlimactic this year for me, Mustang still won't charge so with a full battery I went downtown and parked, returned straight home after. I didn't get into the city till Saturday night...was in Montana helping with their fire season $$$$ so car didn't get much attention. Enough whining....
Not a single picture was taken by me but I saw some real nice rides. 64 polara with a giant hemi, that was real clean. Another Polara with I think a modern Hemi, 6.2, something in it...wow. Saw Bash's apple green Willys truck....love the colour, saw J.J. and his Chevy. Hopefully someone took pics. The city looked full of shiny nice rides.

Last year was the first time to the Rock 102 weekend.
We also took in Rocking the River on Friday.
We took in the Drags on Saturday while the women shopped their asses off,
then went 8th street that night to take in that spectacle(incredible!)
The show started off rainy & cold but turned out to be OK, there certainly was a lot of cool cars!
I will definitely go again this year (2018).
Be there or be square.

Last year I missed because I drove favourite daughter to higher education in Ottawa....we had a fun trip. But I did miss my favourite weekend.
Now this year....2018 I will miss again as that is the same weekend of the giant Boler camper trailer get together in Winnipeg. Expecting thousands and thousands maybe 600 trailers there. (spots for 1000 trailers)