Red Deer Breakfasts

when cherrymerc pisses in the creek in his back yard she,s all down hill to red deer,
might explain the taste of the coffee

today will be only my second hotrod breakie but they are awesome you meet alot of cool (sometimes weird, but still cool) people and learn alot of good useful stuff.

greg,... don't get discouraged if only a few,... or none show up.... be consistent an' the word will get out..... it took time fer the fellas ta git rollin' here,... but what a great event!!... an' it only gets better.... an' it seems that some o' the bigger towns in yer area have a 'real' time gettin' their "poop in a group" when folks are passin' thru...... at least they are consistent!!!..........(cheap shot o' the day?!!)..................

greg,... don't get discouraged if only a few,... or none show up.... be consistent an' the word will get out..... it took time fer the fellas ta git rollin' here,... but what a great event!!... an' it only gets better.... an' it seems that some o' the bigger towns in yer area have a 'real' time gettin' their "poop in a group" when folks are passin' thru...... at least they are consistent!!!..........(cheap shot o' the day?!!)..................

hmmmmm........I wonder what he means by that?...........

All this talk of Red Deer Breakie sounds great...... except for one thing.....Red Deer's restaurants pour the crappiest coffee on the planet!! Anytime I've been there for the swap meet they serve this see-through brownish colored flavorless fluid. And even when I ask the waitress-du-jour, in my most pleasant tone, if she could add a few more beans and wait for it to brew, I still great brown tinged warm water.:eek:

What say ye, Red Deerians?

And that, is why I drink real (expensive) coffee, when I do drink coffee. Starbucks, it burns, but it's got flavor.