Quesnel's Prospectors Tour Prince George....

IMG_9008.jpg

IMG_9009.jpg

IMG_9010-1.jpg

In case you missed it

IMG_9000.jpg

Looks like the Hudson man is doing a fine job at saving the tin there Hugh, good to see. He has some cars there I have never seen like the converts.

I couldn't help but wonder when I saw that red logo but that is similar to Pontiac, I was wondering if they took them over?/ maybe you would be the man to know that.

Neat pics and neat cars there as well, Thanks Hugh.

Cheers, John

Looks like the Hudson man is doing a fine job at saving the tin there Hugh, good to see. He has some cars there I have never seen like the converts.

I couldn't help but wonder when I saw that red logo but that is similar to Pontiac, I was wondering if they took them over?/ maybe you would be the man to know that.

Neat pics and neat cars there as well, Thanks Hugh.

Cheers, John

Good morning John........Ryan is putting together a beautiful colection of Hudsons....and setting up a real nice shop and storage area...He is very dedicated to his Hudson's...Nineteen fifty three is his preferred year.....As far as I know Pontiac did not have anything to do with Hudsons and were firmly in the GM fold...Just a similarity in their insignaia as far as I know......

Hugh....................

Yes, great pictures, once again, thanks Hugh. By the way, what are you doing up at 4 AM?

Carl