Pole!

Cword

Supporting Member
Quoted from another site

Now here's one tough Dodge truck! In Vernon, B.C., a driver hit the left turn light at 48th Avenue and 27th Street, shearing it off at the base and then kept driving on about 2 kms to Squires Four Pub ~~ where he stopped for more beer! How pissed do you have to be to NOT notice that you are carrying a lamp standard?

(Notice there's an Alberta plate on the truck... No one said anything about a smart driver!)

The truck was towed about 2.5 kms, with the light still pinched between the two tow hooks and bent bumper, to the Vernon Towing Yard, where it took several good hard pulls with a backhoe to get the pole free

dodge1.jpg

dodge2.jpg

dodge3.jpg

I bet it was the poles fault....:D

I wonder what his explanation was - "The pole came out of no where and hit me."

I thought those light standards came as stock equipment on Dodge trucks. The owners like looking at pretty lights ....... as well as pressing wild flowers...... and shopping at the mall ..... and doing their nails.

i heard a ford driver said 'the first one to reach the lights wins'
Dodge wins AGAIN !!!!
and we only do our nails when they need doing

I thought those light standards came as stock equipment on Dodge trucks. The owners like looking at pretty lights ....... as well as pressing wild flowers...... and shopping at the mall ..... and doing their nails.

You know, I think that was the same truck that had a lamp post stuck up the BACK SIDE.

He was backing out of one of the pub parking lots and took out a traffic signal lamp post just like it!

He made it all the way downtown before the police stopped him!

When he was asked if he knew he had a set of traffic signal lights jammed up the back end, he replied,

"So ... all these Dodge trucks come with rear signal lights!" :rolleyes::rolleyes:

A lil off topic. Just after I got the 50 chebby pick up last summer. I went to Home depot with my neighbour in it . He said Wow , how can you drive this thing with that strip up the middle of the glass . Its drivin me nuts .And I,m just the passenger , Funny ..77.

are we sure it wasn`t one of those females that talks on her phone, does her hair , puts on her make up . and cuddles her dog as well while drivien ?or maybe the guy had a head down in his lap and his lil head took over the thinkin for 30 seconds lol