Pics Rodarama Winnipeg

oldy57

One of the best Rodarama shows in years. The weather wasn't the best, spring will be here sometime.
Cars239.jpg

Cars234.jpg

Cars233.jpg

Cars231.jpg

Cars232.jpg

Cars230.jpg

Cars229.jpg

Cars228.jpg

Cars227.jpg

Cars226.jpg

Cars225.jpg

Cars223.jpg

Cars222.jpg

Cars221.jpg

Last edited:
Are you kidding me did every car in Winnipeg show up for this show or is this more then one year of car show pics. That show puts the Toronto show to shame thank you for posting pics of all these rods and a GASSER Scout.

thanks for taking the pics and posting them....looks like a good show overall.
so when do the outdoor shows start?

Are you kidding me did every car in Winnipeg show up for this show or is this more then one year of car show pics. That show puts the Toronto show to shame thank you for posting pics of all these rods and a GASSER Scout.

Winnipeg has a lot of cars, lots of them are put away for years and then they show up again. This is the early show in the spring other than World of Wheels which is not the best anymore. Many of these cars have not been out before. We had a show a few years back when Dennis Gage came out for and 1500 showed up. This show is in side by side arenas. If there was more room it would be a lot bigger, lots are turned away.
2 weeks from now is our big swap meet and first outdoor show at Assinaboia Downs. Swap is a big one. Cruise night starts that night.
The Gasser Scout is the original Elephant Hunter, built in the early 70's as a street racer/drag car. It was a magazine car back then. It had a 426 hemi in it back then, long gone now. The guy who has it now put a SBC 377 in it. It launches real hard, long wheelies. He hopes to run in the 10's this summer. His brother just bought an English Ford Prefect, 4 door, will run it from the back seat, straight axle gasser also.
There were 2 cars from USA, the 39 woodie Lincoln Zephyr, Roseau Mn and the 50's green and white Dodge Coronet? Nd. The rest were Manitoba cars.

Thanks for posting all those pics, Oldy! Looks like I missed another good event. Maybe next year!

I have never been able to get to that show,,, one day,, It looks like it was a good one.. thanks for taking the time to post and share with the rest of us..

Bash

I use to go as a kid to the show, would like to attend again some day. Some fine machines there.

Thanks for the great report,, that Red Chysler looks great and a nice model sitting there in the snao, I guess he'll have a mess to clean up after or does it just wash off easily.

Thanks for the great report,, that Red Chysler looks great and a nice model sitting there in the snao, I guess he'll have a mess to clean up after or does it just wash off easily.

The snow will melt off and should clean up easily. If the streets were salted that would make a mess. They don't put salt down this time of the year as the snow melts fast. The car is driven a lot. I think he has an upholstery shop close to Winnipeg.

Just another tid-bit, the owner/builder of the Lincoln Zeper is a Winnipeg guy, just transplanted to the US.

Canuck