pics posted - Oct 9 Fall Red Deer Swap

Thanks for the clicks Brian...didn't see ya there, but did meet up with a bunch of the crew! Good to see you all before deep hibernation, thanks.
Some good contacts made for potential future rides:)
Greg

Sorry to miss you, off and running by 10.
Saw rustbucket (bob), gearhead614 (mike) and then juice03 (mike) later.

Here was my awesome find for only $500 with the fuel pump included. :D

IMG_1043.jpg

:p

Good score Mike, where was that hidden, didn't see it in my travels around the hall and 1/2 of stuff.

Have wanted to get to Red Deer for awhile but it always seems just too far. Your pics have convinced me otherwise.
Did the Flattie/32 frame sell?
What was the 41-46 Fargo sitting on?
Thanks for sharing. Looks like a great event.

The spring meets are the better deal.

There are two:
QuickTimes in March 26, 2011
The Central Alberta Antiques one at the end of April/beginning of May, is the better one but more newer stuff is creaping in and more venders coming too.
Unfortunately more non-auto related stuff is also showing up.
Outside car corral is usually better too, only because the weather is better....sometimes.

As to the flatty/32 rails....maybe Jalopy Kid can provide an update.

Brian, great job on the pictures, now I know I've got to get to one of those meets.

Carl

Good work there, Brian. Is it just me, or do the prices seem on their way down lately?? Quite a few seemed reasonable.

Good work there, Brian. Is it just me, or do the prices seem on their way down lately?? Quite a few seemed reasonable.

Nope, not you, just the sellers, but still a little high in some cases.
Prices are down but buyers still hesitant to part with their money unless a good deal is to be had.
At a major auction a couple of weeks ago, several pro-built vehicles got good money offered but the sellers took them off the block. Sellers want their money out of them, market is not there yet, maybe in 3 years time the market may turn around.

Its seems $0.40 to $.050 cents on the dollar is where the market is now, and that still no guarantee that it will sell.