PICS - 26th Spring Thaw, Calgary

thanks for the great pictures, First outing appears to had a good turnout We look forward to attending the red deer swap meet and meeting in person, I normally take a lot of pictures and have to learn to correctly post. looks like the weather finally cleared thanks alot for the welcome . revy

Last edited:
John thanks to you and all of the group, This was a great show and huge turn out.
Papa Tony's Raceway we had a great time
was so busy didn't get to see too many cars thanks for the pictures.

George

I have patience i did not see one new Mustang. Thanks for taking time to post pics for us people in rainy Ontario.

Shorts wasn't a new Mustang but was signed by Carroll Shelby will that do? :D:cool:

IMG_0898.jpg

IMG_0899.jpg

IMG_0900.jpg

IMG_0901.jpg

Great stuff, guys! Looks like some cool cars left before I was able to make it over to the show.

Last edited:
John thanks to you and all of the group, This was a great show and huge turn out.
Papa Tony's Raceway we had a great time
was so busy didn't get to see too many cars thanks for the pictures.

George

Nice to have you there - good test for the track - best of luck with it this season!

Great documentation

Your a true historian Brian - great overview! Sorry we didn't meet up. I was going from one crisis to the next all day.
A good time had by all - sunny, 500+ cars, lots of donations to the Food Bank, good for vendors and lots of business for the mall. Only ones not happy were the people we turned away by 10 am. and maybe some mall patrons who couldn't find a parking spot within a mile.
Now we can just concentrate on cruisin' to everbody else's.
Thanks all.