Performance World

Status
Not open for further replies.
photos

David, take a couple of pics of the roadster and send em to me please.....I cant make it this year.

Thanks

I'll drop around to see you and the Model A, oh alright,I'll come and talk to Stony too if I really have to,ha,ha.

I'll be there with my '29 Roadster in the Oddball Kustoms display (Hall 3). Can't be there all day, every day but would love to put faces to names on this board....
IMG_1960.jpg

...Chris...it's OK, Stoney warned me about you....hahaha

...Steph...pics, driver's side, check....

...a little teaser on current developments...

DSC00979.jpg

take your camera...it's picture taking time...

Yup, as the title says, we EXPECT pics of this weekends show,
and lots of them please.

And drop into the ROD SHOP booth, Pat will be there all weekend.

well i came home with some awards 3 to be exact lol and meet some great people and dave your car looks great

...well, big congrats Lou....very well deserved. Your piece really stood out in the front room of extraordinary high dollar cars. BTW, what were the awards?

a trophy for best interior, a plaque for runner up. another plaque a bucket of cleanin supplies from mothers and a hundred bucks for best autofest crusin truck. and thanks dave i was totally suprised it even made it in the front room

Congrats Lucky, Wasn't there but I have lots of pictures. Can you tell me what color you 42 chey truck was and where it was in the front room...

Cheers
PeterB

it was the sea foam green one with the tunnel ram small block it was across the brown chev that won and thanks guys yes it was a great feeling never expected it at all

Status
Not open for further replies.