Performance World

Status
Not open for further replies.

shorts

Whos going to the show and whos got a car in the show. Have camera will travel.

Last edited:
If the weather co-operates will be down Saturday, buddy has one of his Corvettes in a display along with about another 10 cars. Haven't been to the show since Dizzy sold it years ago so expect to see many changes.

I'm planning to go on Friday as I haven't been down to it in about 5 or 6 years.

I think you can go online and get discount coupons to use for admission.

Two buddies and I are going down on Saturday. Can hardly wait cuze Performance World means spring time is just around the corner.

I'll be there with my '29 Roadster in the Oddball Kustoms display (Hall 3). Can't be there all day, every day but would love to put faces to names on this board....
IMG_1960.jpg

I am hoping to be there saturday night

bgbdlinc........will you be there sat night?

Last edited:
I'll be there with my '29 Roadster in the Oddball Kustoms display (Hall 3). Can't be there all day, every day but would love to put faces to names on this board....
IMG_1960.jpg

I should be their Saturday....looking forward to seeing your 29 up close and in person.....oh yes...and it'll also be good to see you....lol.

i will be there with my 42 chev pickup will be in the front room, kinda of excited and honoured that gary pick my truck for the front room

Our thoughts are also with you. Performance World will always be there. Family comes first. Just my thoughts.

Cheers
peterB

I'll be there with my 9 year old son on Sunday. I love the fact that my son is old enough to go and be excited about it too. He has been asking when we are going for about 3 months now.

I always go early on Sunday just so i can see (and hear) the cars start up and leave at 6 p.m. when the show ends, there is just something about watching the cars being moved or driven out the door at the end of the show. I need to see that every year just to get my cruising season started even if Spring is not for a couple of weeks yet.:D

I'll be there with my 9 year old son on Sunday. I love the fact that my son is old enough to go and be excited about it too. He has been asking when we are going for about 3 months now.

I always go early on Sunday just so i can see (and hear) the cars start up and leave at 6 p.m. when the show ends, there is just something about watching the cars being moved or driven out the door at the end of the show. I need to see that every year just to get my cruising season started even if Spring is not for a couple of weeks yet.:D

have you looked outside???????????

Status
Not open for further replies.