Our PTP Experience

Deuce-Merchant

We had another great trip to PG.
We took up an Olds and dropped it off at Mr Haneys for Obnoxiousjr.

PGTrip001.jpg

We did some visiting with most of the Bad PTP, and got them to help unload the olds, 55 Buick doesn't need a Bobcat,you should see him lift a car off the ground,HOLY CRAP!

We then ran across town and woke up a few of the locals from there ditch naps, watched 55 Buick do a Bozo Burnout in the dually, very cool and finally loaded up Tiquers new A coupe.

PGTrip002.jpg

PGTrip003.jpg

Then to top it all off,we had a short visit at Tinmanns (you have to see these cars in real life, Just Awesome)
We then popped over to see Grizz for a while before he moves away down to the coast.

Over all, a great trip

Kelly

Cool trip there Kelly. That 'A' is getting rodded, right? Please tell us the Tiquer is giving up the coneheaded lifestyle. :D:D Did I read right...Grizz is coming our way??

It is good to see Loyds stuff on the move again. There was a lot of parts and such to go with it..............
Hugh....................PTP

Kelly,you made outta P.G. without bein' corrupted by the PTP!!Yer a lucky man!

Kelly, were those pic.s taken in PG? No snow. Imagine all the tin that has been on that trailer.

kelly brought 'mama deuce',... his bodyguard with him!!............ so he's still fairly pure!!............

looks like Williams Lake ????? helped Brad unload the truck of parts last nite---gonna take him a long time to sort it out---:D Hunter

Way to go Guys.....hope ya had a good trip up here....davie ya didn't call me...:mad:...LOL

Yea right Kelly a burn out from Buick 55, he is a pure inocent misblamed young gent, snicker snicker, I think the smoke was coming off the marshmellows, hehehehe.

Good pics thanks and a good looking A, that is going to be rodded isn't it.

Cheers, John

Tiquer, where are you puttin' all these projects. Your yards going to look like mine soon. Too many cars in the yard and not enough time.;)

Nice find it should keep you busy for the summer months.

Todd

'tiquer says the A Bone is gonna get a "C" motor, juice brakes and very little else. Sort of a "first generation" hotrod.

Kelly, always a pleasure.

Johnny, Grizz is thinking Agassiz...... more news as it happens.