Osoyoos Show and shine

Article in the Osoyoos Times Chronicle interviewed JF and indicated they are expecting at least 1000 vehicles and 10,000 humans.
They have received registartions from as far as Finland, and they are bringing their cars.
Anyone under 25 can show a car for free too.
He's trying to get younger owners interested in the hobby.
Besides the Rust Valley guys being in attendance, he's trying to get Chip Foose too, but not confirmed as of yet.

I read somewhere this year is the last one, at least hosted by the Cactus guys.

Article in the Osoyoos Times Chronicle interviewed JF and indicated they are expecting at least 1000 vehicles and 10,000 humans.
They have received registartions from as far as Finland, and they are bringing their cars.
Anyone under 25 can show a car for free too.
He's trying to get younger owners interested in the hobby.
Besides the Rust Valley guys being in attendance, he's trying to get Chip Foose too, but not confirmed as of yet.
Thanks for the bump Brian. I would have missed it. This is the kind of show that I would enjoy

Thanks for the bump Brian. I would have missed it. This is the kind of show that I would enjoy
IU R Welcome .
I was looking at going, however, too many days away.
Spouses Health requires more attention.

Awesome show yesterday . The town is filled with unique rides Great garage tours on friday , off to the drag races today too many pics to post. here are some of the highlights.
20230602_112156.jpg
g
20230602_103546.jpg
20230602_104135.jpg
20230603_111521.jpg
foose scowling at Karls car haha
20230603_114716.jpg
Mike Hall was hilarious .You could hear him blocks away.