Ontario Introduction

eastown

Hi all. just a note to introduce myself. I am Bob, been around cars my entire life. started pumping gas at my grandfathers Texaco on the main street of Oshawa Ont. at age 12. Only ever had one job that was not in the automobile trade and that was for only a few years. Am very much a senior and still do most of all my own car maintenance. Currently still have our 1946 Ford , and our 1954 Chev wagon. Still in Oshawa Ont.

Bob.

Welcome from another newbie!
Are your cars stock or ,.
54 Chev wagon, don't see many of those.
Any pics ?
Fred

Welcome to our little site. A lot of "seniors" here as well !!
Fred asked all the right questions..........:)

Welcome from just west of you at the edge of Toronto.

We like pictures. :D

Welcome Bob. Sorry for the automated screening email. It happens some times.

Welcome to the forum Bob, you may have noticed we like photos, lol love to see your rides when you get a chance post em up.

Ontario Welcome

Thanks for the welcome. Both cars are street rodded. Have been online for
hours trying to open a photo hosting site. Its very frustrating, and I'm not going to do that anymore, nor am I going to pay some website to so called host my pics.

Thanks again Bob.

I struggled too after the photobucket debacle. tried google photos but that never was to my liking. Just tried Imgur, seems to be easy and i managed.

Welcome aboard Bob. Hope you enjoy. Keith says "a lot of seniors here" heck you'll be hard pressed to find any that aren't. The picture hosting site that many of us use now is Imgur. There is a thread here on how to use it and once you've done it once it's not too much trouble.