One step closer to Kamloops!

Steve,looking forward to see you and the ride around town. You'll love Kamloops with all it has to offer and it not the big city like anywhere in the Lower Mainland. Your about 3-4 hours to the coast and everything is close enough for a few hours cruize.;)

I live 10 Mins north of Kamloops in Rayleigh large flat lots and quiet. Room for a shop and all the hoarding room you need. Give us a call when you get down.

Rayleigh

Actually been looking at Rayleigh properties. If they are still there we will be going through a few with our realtor. Definitely will be looking you up. I think I am going to rent a storage unit so I can bring stuff with me every time we go down there. Just need to find a place to dump a few cars until we buy a property to move them to.
cheers
Steve

Steve, you are more than welcome to drop off any of your cars here. I have 18+ acres and they can keep my project cars company. Another bonus, you can't see them from the road.

PS, I'm on the Sun Peaks road.

Carl

Steve, you are more than welcome to drop off any of your cars here. I have 18+ acres and they can keep my project cars company. Another bonus, you can't see them from the road.

PS, I'm on the Sun Peaks road.

Carl

That's an incredibly nice offer, Carl.

Yup, Rayleigh's a good spot, quiet and still close enough to K'loops and all it's amenities.

I spent alot of years in Rayleigh and enjoyed it. There used to be a bunch of tin in a couple ravines a little further out from there and old bodies to include an Austin + in the river that I scavenged parts off of for the truck I built.

Steve, I have a Costco tent if you wanted to park a car. I wouldn't put a finished toy inside due to moisture and or the chance of wind coming up. If you had a project car it would be fine to store inside.
Stop by when you make it down.

Todd

I spent alot of years in Rayleigh and enjoyed it. There used to be a bunch of tin in a couple ravines a little further out from there and old bodies to include an Austin + in the river that I scavenged parts off of for the truck I built.

Sounds like Heffley Creek.:D

offer

Carl, I may have to take you up on your kind offer. Hopefully when I get settled there, I can be of some assistance to you as well. Al, I look forward to being able to attend the breakfasts. Stov I also look forward to looking you up, I am hoping to find a property that I can build a shop and have all of my hoarding goodies in one place. I will keep you guys posted.
cheers
Steve

No trains where I am, and not quite the mountaintop, almost though. Steve, you can call me when in town, I'm in the rodside assistance directory.

Carl

Coal train? don't leave the whites out on the line when they go by either.
The same coal trains go through Langley as well.

Coal train? don't leave the whites out on the line when they go by either.
The same coal trains go through Langley as well.

Yup the same ones, heading for Robert's Bank near the Tsawwassen Ferry Landing.

Oops forgot about that.
Yeah :) quiet when the CNR coal trains aren't rumbling by.
Just make sure the Mrs. puts all the good China on the bottom shelf.

Don't remember hearing the coal trains, but did see the Rocky Mountaineer
"parked" just south of Rayleigh.

I hear the coal trains all the time in cloverdale...the ones that I unload dont go by here,,,, black is the color of money for me.;)