One Show's Ban

Won’t matter..somebody else will step in to take their place..asshats..too stupid to realize we will all pay for their stupidity and too scared to get out on a strip to show their poor driving abilities… ringmuscles.

I saw this elsewhere. I can see their point, I have not seen this type of activity in person but I think there should be a crack down on the people doing. Not all Camaro or Mustang people perform like that but all are now punished. Certainly making a point but I’m not sure it’s the right way to do it.

I saw this elsewhere. I can see their point, I have not seen this type of activity in person but I think there should be a crack down on the people doing. Not all Camaro or Mustang people perform like that but all are now punished. Certainly making a point but I’m not sure it’s the right way to do it.
The few can ruin it for the many.

That sort of thing isn't illegal in Texas? Seems like easy money for the cops.

I can't think of a WORSE response. Even though I own no "muscle cars" I would boycott any even with an asinine rule like that. Sassy is on the right track. Invite the police to attend. Alot of those guys are car guys as well and even without a specific invite, if it is a regular scheduled event (which it sounds like it is) why don't the police make it a point to be there or at least cruise by from time to time when the event is on and especially when the event wraps up and guys are leaving. If this is the best that the organizers can come up with then they need to be replaced with people that can think. I will leave it there as this just makes my blood boil.

Last edited:
I totally agree and these particular car owners eventually become the new corvette owners who mostly just ignore any car show guidelines . lol

While there is never going to be a " this will fix it rule " I would think the organizers have a pretty good idea of who the offenders are . Huge hp is available in virtually anything but my feeling is that anyone who has either built themselves or paid to modify an older vehicle is more likely to have a greater respect for the car and the people around them ( you can think age here ) . The police are another question mark and how the organizers enforce will be interesting . I attended the Saskatoon downtown show a few years ago where they said they would not enforce but wanted cars older than a certain year . Yet there they were a full line of new and late model Corvettes , I guess they were special .

Unfortunately it's a behavior issue more than a type of vehicle. We've seen nasty accidents that involved hot rods. In fact home built hot rods are probably more likely to loose control than factory built muscle cars. Is the answer to have an on-line black list where offenders are listed and then events can ban those bad behaviors? Then the event organizers will be challenged on the Charter Rights of the bad guys. What has our world come to? Back in the good old days, 250 to 300 HP was all you could get and it was all you could do to chirp the tires.

Discrimination.….sue the bastards!

Wonder what the cutoff is? I own a Mustang, but it’s ancient.

Their show their rules. Knee jerk reaction probably. Can certain vehicle owners be defined by what they drive certainly not but they think this will fix their problem. Personally I walk past late model or modern stuff but that modern stuff has merit.