Old guy with new car smell

Pedro

Supporting Member
Hi all this site looks great
Im a 62 year old wannabe hot rod builder my number one skill set is I’m not smart enough to know I can’t do that ,the projects I’m working on now are a 33 Ford three window and 47 Mercury 2 ton.
I live in Kelowna and work out of a very small shop I hope to have the 33 on the road in the spring and then move the 47 in and start the build
Thanks to all the folks that make this site possible

Hi Pedro, Welcome aboard!
Sounds like you have a couple of cool projects there. This site is full of wannabe's ,myself included :) and some great builders too...
Looking forward to your build progress.

Thanks for joining up Pedro. Wow.....a 33 3 window. Tell us more please

Im a 62 year old wannabe hot rod builder my number one skill set is I’m not smart enough to know I can’t do that ,the projects I’m working on now are a 33 Ford three window and 47 Mercury 2 ton.I live in Kelowna and work out of a very small shop I hope to have the 33 on the road in the spring and then move the 47 in and start the build
Hey Pedro, from a 76 year old wannabe in life, "welcome to the site" but the real to the welcome committee be here soon (it's a large one).

If you are able to concentrate on your current project without getting sidetracked on the next one let me know how to do that?

Last edited:
Hi Pedro, big welcome from Summerland. Best of luck with your projects. Would you be the Pedro I know from our days kart racing?

Hey Peter, glad you found the elusive register button. You'll enjoy the crowd here.

Welcome aboard Pedro.

I see no one has mentioned that four-letter word yet....we like "pics" (a.k.a. photos)

Welcome in, let us know when the shop tour is...I “Like” Kelowna...lol
Cool projects...not sure whatcha doing with ‘glass though ;-)
Greg

That’s me brother, how are your projects going?
Great, now we just need Elvis on here too. Your projects sound cool. May need a visit. I hope to be road testing mine next Summer.

Attachments

• E0D93236-D330-4790-83FD-DF63D206CA50.jpeg
    E0D93236-D330-4790-83FD-DF63D206CA50.jpeg
    88 KB · Views: 78
  • FDE04EB0-26ED-4EFE-9EDF-2A616AAEFF67.jpeg
    FDE04EB0-26ED-4EFE-9EDF-2A616AAEFF67.jpeg
    155.2 KB · Views: 74
  • 7ACC8300-89D1-4E7D-ADD1-456DD113D85F.jpeg
    7ACC8300-89D1-4E7D-ADD1-456DD113D85F.jpeg
    104.4 KB · Views: 82
Fun looking projects Pedro. If you're down this way, stop in. We need a chat. :)

Will do
Gave Bill a jab and told him to join then he can show all the progress on his build