Okanagan Clubs Challenge at WCRA Osoyoos

GFaRT

Supporting Member
The Car Club Challenge is held in conjunction with Wine Country Racing Association's regular race day. Four clubs were participating this year with club against club eliminations down to the last club standing. All cars must be carrying current licenses. Most of these are daily drivers. The clubs entered were, Coachmasters, Rodtiques, Kelowna Kustoms and Detonators. The Detonators were the last club standing, while the Rodtiques won the "Fast 4".

I4Qa1xhl.jpg

6g2Nd3El.jpg

ClzQlIWl.jpg

VgqzFY2l.jpg

FBPbqDOl.jpg

Kubg1qil.jpg

mdYzgYQl.jpg

xtO7fEkl.jpg

rjnGVgVl.jpg

qs1OZX0l.jpg

QSmfQPPl.jpg

ANfMzgBl.jpg

y5QeR69l.jpg

n6PkX4Ql.jpg

wSI3Zkrl.jpg

tBemfs8l.jpg

K4sKrtjl.jpg

mpBGBPRl.jpg

xi7Q9AIl.jpg

kwZPDYjl.jpg

i9ks0JKl.jpg

9G6q3Yjl.jpg

8UIRtX7l.jpg

qaXzpaBl.jpg

pzZ7mpTl.jpg

Another great day, by the looks of it! Thanks for all the pictures...I keep watching, looking to see if I see family, friends, and or my Green Gasser that was re-sold off to BC.
Have A great Day!
Greg

Thanks for posting John.

Good mix of cars, love that orange 56 Ford gasser.

Whole day looked like good fun.

Very neat meet! Makes me thinking about leaving the island BUT then Jim Johnson & the N I guys (Campbell River) are lobbying hard for a 1/4 mile strip off the airport. This is the kind meet of which we hope to see! :)

I'm loving' that black firebird. However, it says "9.02" on the window. That can't be his ET....or is this an 1/8 mile track?.

I'm loving' that black firebird. However, it says "9.02" on the window. That can't be his ET....or is this an 1/8 mile track?.

Yes, it's a 1/8 mile track (The Osoyoos air strip). The Firechicken is Tommy's from the Rodtiques, in the fast 4 final he beat Rand from the Kelowna Kustoms in the Black GMC who was running mid 7's. It was only Tommy's second time racing, so he's a quick learner.