OK, now what??

Spam fest? Never heard of it. Things are good. Wish it would quit raining I got stuff to do outside.

World Famous Spamfest, May 31, Qualicum First Nations Campground. FREE!! NO Trophies, No door prizes,just 140+ cars & folks enjoying a variety of Delious Spam Dishes.. Check out vicruises.wordpress.com

Rain? rain? Frank you're all wet ..it never rains in Parksville due to our micro climate. As for the coil, With your '58 Ford you never know who's done what b4. I just had a drill with my Y block putting a Pertonics module in & found an old dual point conversion from way back when?? Maybe Flame thrower? Maybe Mallory?? The M wuz upside down on the coil & it had unmarked top & bottom wires not to mention a switch being fed by a vacuum line which I guess advanced the unit RIGHT NOW!! Anyway, after I fried a $60 module I sat back and actually read the drill on the new one! Put, put goes the the Y.

Hey Al.. the 58 has points & all that stuff. trying to wire in my tach. Better get home your lawn needs mowing!!!!:eek::eek::eek: Frank